- Preheat oven to 500°F and lightly grease a casserole dish.
- In small sauté pan, sauté garlic with the oil until tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar.
- Place chicken breasts in a prepared baking dish and cover with the garlic and brown sugar mixture.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake uncovered for 15- minutes.
Thanks to Daydream Kitchen for sharing this recipe on Pinterest!
Also we are having simple mashed potato's cooked in the crock pot, which will be a first for me!
See The Frugalette for recipe!