If you are searching for a water park or splash pad in South Carolina…I have a list for you…My family and I have been to a few on the list and we love the Upstate area water parks.
Check out my list of places to cool off in the Carolinas. I’d love to hear about more family friendly water parks!
- Carolina Wren Park: Stage/Spray Plaza: The Stage/Spray Plaza is the focal point of the site which includes the water wall and the interactive splash pad which includes LED lighting and music integration. This feature gives us the opportunity to offer a scripted water and light show. The water wall and interactive splash pad creates the plaza area. Maximum number of persons seated is approximately 560, standing is 1,200. The rental fee is “800 for 4 hours; the interactive splash pad can be operational for an additional “100. There is a “150 fee for onsite staff to handle any operations and maintenance duties related to the park. E Whitner St, Anderson, SC 29621
- Sprayground: 135 Laurens St. SW, Aiken, SC 29801 :
- Summerfield Park Splash Pad: 435 Georgia Ave,North Augusta, SC 29841
- Ben Cooper Park Splash Pad: Georgetown, SC…park recently opened.
- Splash Waterpark: Myrtle Beach (*exclusively for Hilton guests)
- Splash Island Water Park: Palmetto Islands County Park, 444 Needlerush Pkwy, Mount Pleasant (Charleston), SC 29464 Rates: $7.99 general admission, $6.99 for kids under 48″, Kids 2 and under FREE.
- Carowinds Amusement Park ~ Boomerang Bay: 14523 Carowinds Boulevard, Charlotte, NC 28273: A really cool place for water adventures in the Carolinas and just on the North Carolina ~ South Carolina line! Admission to Boomerang Bay is included in your Carowinds ticket price! Boomerang Bay has something for everyone!!
- Splash Zone Water Park and Spray Play Fountain: James Island County Park, 871 Riverland Dr., Charleston, SC 29412 Rates: General admission $11.99, kids under 48″ $8.99, kids 2 and under FREE Caribbean feel with island-style play structures and slides
- Sprinker Water Play Area at Wannamaker Park, 8888 University Blvd, North Charleston, SC 29406 Public park: FREE
- Century Park and Kid’s Planet: 3605 Brushy Creek Rd, Greer, SC 29650: This really cool kid’s park also has a misting machine running during the summer months. We love this park and the mister is a bonus in the South Carolina heat.
Waterfront Park Fountain, 1 Vendue, Charleston, South Carolina 29401: Public park: FREE fountain several water jets shoot into a central spout.
- Piratesville Splash Pad: 1109 14th St., Hartsville, SC: New Splash Pad and fun zone for kid’s of all ages! Daily Tickets are
- $4 child, $2 adult
- Season Pass for City residents:
$30 child, $15 adults
- Saluda Splash: Saluda Shoals Park, 5605 Bush River Rd., Columbia, SC 29212 State park: Parking: $5 per car/minivan, wristband for Splash: $3 Interactive zero depth water playground.
- Oceanside Village Splash Park: Surfside Beach, SC (*only for residents and guests staying in this gated community)…
- Spray Park: 367 Green Street, Orangeburg, SC
- Palmetto Falls Water Park: Fort Jackson Military Base, 3381 Marion Dr., Columbia, SC Water Park: Admission: $9.50 Open to the public Tuesday -Friday, weekends are for military families only. Spray park, baby pool, lazy river, water slides and more.
- Myrtle Waves: 3000 10th Avenue North, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577: See website for more details..
- Wild Water and Wheels: 910 Hwy 17 S, Surfside Beach, SC 29575
- Lynches River County Park Splash Pad: 1110 Ben Grause Rd, Coward, SC 29530 (about halfway between Columbia and Myrtle Beach) State park: admission to splash pad: $3 per child, adults free with paid child. Beautiful, natural setting. Nearby is Environmental Discovery Center and canopy boardwalk free of charge. Canoe, kayak, and cabin rentals available.
- Coca Cola Cool Zone: Barefoot Landing, 4898 Hwy 17 S, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582 (#123 on the map, near the carousel) Misting Machine: FREE Barefoot Landing is a shopping and entertainment complex with plenty of kid-friendly activities and restaurants.
- Discovery Island Waterpark: at Southside Park, 417 N. Baldwin Rd. Simpsonville (near Greenville), SC 29680 Admission: all under $10 Water slides, lazy river, FlowRider, children’s play structure.
- Children’s Fountain: outside Hampton Inn & Suites Riverplace, 171 River Place, Greenville, SC 29601 Admission: FREE Children will love splashing around in this railroad-themed attraction, with colored tracks running throughout.
- Kroc Center in Greenville, SC: Fun indoor pool and splash playground and slide!
Discover fun water parks and splash pads in South Carolina this summer …
Click below for tips on water parks, splash pads and other water adventures.
**HOURS, ADMISSION FEES and or LOCATIONS could vary…always check with the venue first, as The Mommy Times cannot guarantee these rates, locations, openings, closings, etc. As always use caution when enjoying water activities. **