- Challenger Baseball- Clemson Nettle’s Park (Just inside the line-Anderson County) in the Spring https://sites.google.com/site/clemsonchallenger/
- Miracle League of Anderson- Baseball
Miracle League of Anderson on facebook
- Palmetto Athletics -Special needs cheer team in Anderson: http://palmettocheerandtumble.com/
Palmetto Athletics on facebook
- Top Soccer- Clemson’s Nettles Park in the fall
- Artisan Dance- dance in Mauldin http://artisandance.rg/home 864-395-5304
- Eagle Zone- Golf in Greenville Kcaldwell5@ghs.org (clinics) or Lara Ceisel 864- 288-6470 (S.O.)
- Greenville Pavilion Recreation Complex-Special Olympics Cheer Starz
Lisa Finch- 864-991-9693 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mauldin Miracle League: Register online: Registeration began on August 4th:
Acting Class for Autistic Children:
Pieces of the Puzzle:
SC Children’s Theatre
Acting class for children on the Spectrum at the SC Children’s Theatre. Usually held in August.
Pickens County / Easley
2015 TBA (last year it was on Tuesday evenings from 6:00-7:00 pm)
Free classes for special needs. $30 registration fee.
TOPSoccer: Begins on Wednesday, September 9th – October 28th. $20 fee includes medal and t-shirt.
5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
Clemson Challenger Baseball usually begins in mid February through April. $20 fee includes medal and t-shirt.
Hearts for the Arts: FREE program for special needs AND their siblings. This program is held on certain Friday’s on campus.
Special Olympics Clemson Club Unified Basketball Team and Cheer Squad
Autism Special Events in and around the Carolinas:
Autism Awareness Events:
Surfers for Autism : Tybee Island, GA : September 2016: Fun, FREE event for children with special needs. See their website for more details.(Nationwide)
Surfers Healing: Folly Beach, SC: August 2016: (Nationwide):
P.O. Box 1267
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92693
Phone: (877) 966-SURF
Fax: (949) 728-1200
Upstate Strides for Autism:
TBA, but usually the first week in April. Last year it was on April 5th.
Saturday – April 5, 2014 – 8:00 am
Autism Awareness & Acceptance Posts:
Autism Gift Suggestions:
Check out my Guide to Making college game day sensory friendly.